About Peter Cardamone – The Businessman…
It’s an exciting time for all involved at Cardamone Real Estate. Into their 4th year in business, for director Peter Cardamone it’s more than just selling real estate.
“I’m very loyal by nature, so I really go all out to give exceptional service to my clients right across the Goulburn Valley.”
It’s an approach that’s served him well with over 25 years of sales experience
An accredited AFL broadcaster and having broadcast on a national level over 300 games at the elite level, Peter Cardamone is a high achiever and he is a former TV sports presenter on Channels 10’s “Weeknights” in the Goulburn Valley.
Peter’s a passionate man who loves his Italian heritage.
“I am a lover of good food, and I enjoy my families heritage that being Italian – I had the opportunity to accompany my Nonno aged 83 at the time back to his village in Italy. He hadn’t travelled back to his home land since the day he left, it was the year of 1938″
Peter and wife Lindi (nee Webb) have been married since 1998, and have two beautiful girls Gabby & Steph and they all enjoy the nice things in life.
Here’s what you get when you meet Peter Cardamone…
A good hand shake, a big smile, but more importantly a call back every time you enquire with Cardamone Real Estate
Cardamone Real Estate…“It’s the most dynamic Real Estate agency in the Goulburn Valley”
For Sale…For Lease…For You !!
Peter Cardamone: The Broadcaster…The Footballer…The Coach…
Peter played over 170 senior games of country Football booting 220 goals between 1990-2002 with the Shepparton FC in the Goulburn Valley Football League. He also played at the Congupna FC & Cobram FC. He was Assistant Coach in 1999 at Congupna prior to taking over the reigns in 2000. He also represented the Murray FL in 2000 at Skilled Stadium (Geelong) under Murray League legend, Don Rudd.
Peter was assistant coach of the Queensland state team at the Australian Country Championships in 2010 under Steve Daniel
He is an AFL Broadcaster and has called over 300 games of AFL football including 3 Grand Finals & 6 Anzac day games for the NIRS (National Indigenous Radio Service) & 6PR radio (sister station to Melbourne’s 3AW and Adelaide’s 5AA)
Peter has worked with some of the country’s biggest names in AFL football including:
· Barry Denner – Over 700 games & 18 time AFL Grand Final caller
· Gilbert McAdam – Former St Kilda & Brisbane Lions Star
· Shane McInness 3AW & Adam Papalia 6PR
· Bruce Eva – 3AW and well respected Journalist with over 25 years broadcasting / covering AFL Football
· Chris Johnson – Triple Premiership Star at the Lions under Leigh Matthews
· Brad Hardie – 1985 Brownlow Medallist with Footscray
· Chris Lewis- 2 time premiership player with the West Coast Eagles
· Tony Morwood- Named in the Sydney Swans team of the century
· Peter Schwab – Former Hawthorn Coach
· Mark Browning- former Sydney Swans star
· Peter ‘Crackers’ Keenan – A premiership Ruckman in the VFL. Played with Collingwood, Nth Melbourne & Melbourne
& VFL / AFL media legends Drew Morphett & Graham “Smoky” Dawson